Commercial Electric Water Heaters
- Electric boosters are designed to fit under counters and deliver sanitizing rinse water for all stationary rack and conveyor type commercial dishwashers
- System Sentinal™ provides a diagnostic panel with LEDs that correspond to the number, location and status of each element
- Long Life Tank Design of proprietary steel formulation with a unique coat of high temperature porcelain enamel to maximize corrosion resistance resulting in a superior tank design.
- Long Life Separate screw-in type immersed elements feature a Nichrome wire filament, embedded in magnesium oxide sealed in a copper tube to resist water chemical corrosion
- Two (2) magnesium anodes are installed in each tank for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Single Panel Control Box with hinged stainless steel door that provides immediate access to all electrical components and elements.
- Manual reset high limit control
- UL Listed terminal blocks for simplicity of installation. The terminal block will accept either copper or aluminum field connect wire.
- CSA/ASME Rated T&P Valve
- Integral fusing for each element
- Raises preheated or cold water to 180° F rinse temperature for compliance with UL sanitation (NSF5)
- Hot outlet and cold inlet are 1-1/4" NPT dielectric nipples which prevent excessive turbulence of heated water and results in optimum tank draw.
- 6 kW through 54 kW
- Immersed Copper Heating Elements
- 10 gallon capacity