Thermal Storage Tanks
- 80% draw capability without an appreciable temperature decrease
- Heavy duty magnesium anode rod(s) are installed for longer tank life.
- All commercial storage tank models are certified to ASME boiler and pressure vessel code standards.
- Baked enamel steel jacket
- Rigid 2" polyurethane foam insulation provides superior insulating qualities and results in reduced operating costs
- Unique steel formulation with high temperature porcelain enamel maximizes corrosion resistance and results in a superior tank design.
- 2" Insulation Thickness
- Circulating line connections and hot outlet are 2" NPT on the ST80 and ST120 and 2-1/2" NPT on the ST175.
- ASME rated
- 80, 115 and 175 -gallon capacities
- Maximum working pressure of 150 PSI (10 BARS)