Thermal Storage Tanks
- 80% draw capability without an appreciable temperature decrease
- Heavy duty magnesium anode rod(s) are installed for longer tank life.
- All commercial storage tank models are certified to ASME boiler and pressure vessel code standards.
- Baked enamel steel jacket
- Rigid 2" polyurethane foam insulation provides superior insulating qualities and results in reduced operating costs
- Unique steel formulation with high temperature porcelain enamel maximizes corrosion resistance and results in a superior tank design.
- 2" Insulation Thickness
- Circulating line/cold inlet connections are 3" NPT (2-1/2" on 200 gallon) and hot outlet is 2".
- ASME rated
- 200, 260, 320, 430, 500, 750 and 950 gallon capacities
- Maximum working pressure of 150 PSI (10 BARS)